To maintain a high level of hygiene it is important that as many people as possible can use the sanitizing options on offer.
Reported problems from traditional ethanol/solvent/oxidizing solutions
- Sensitive skin type or eczema
- Abuse or having an unhealthy relationship to alcohol
- Religious reasons
Hygiene of Sweden’s BioPolymer+ is a more suitable option for most people.
- Non solvent – Adapted to skin. BioPolymer+ is clinically and dermatologically tested given the highest marks for NOT irritating the skin.
- Non Oxidizing – Dries in topically on the skin and remains active. There is no harsh chemical reaction on the skin.
- Non VOC – Does not evaporate like ethanol, when inhaled can lead to irritation in the airways and eyes, which can cause headaches and other types of discomfort.
- Alcohol free means that there is zero risk for abuse and also that there are no religious restrictions against using it.
By choosing the BioPolymer+ formula as your sanitizer, you will get a better fit for more hands, which in turn leads to a safer environment from an infection prevention perspective.
“At IOGT-NTO, we have chosen alcohol-free hand disinfection from Hygiene of Sweden.
We think it’s good to have an alcohol-free option for several reasons.
On the one hand, you avoid the risk of hand disinfection being used for intoxication, and on the other hand, those who have made a conscious choice to avoid alcohol avoid being exposed to the strong smell that many alcohol-based products give off. We are influenced by our senses and alcohol has a very characteristic smell.
In a larger workplace, there is usually always someone who wants to get out of an addiction, and an alcohol-free work environment is then an advantage.”
-Stefan Engström, Property Manager IOGT-NTO
Read more about other benefits of going alcohol free at biopolymerplus.com.