To maintain a high level of hygiene it is important that as many people as possible can use the sanitizing options on offer.
Reported problems from traditional ethanol/solvent/oxidizing solutions
- Sensitive skin type or eczema
- Abuse or having an unhealthy relationship to alcohol
- Religious reasons
Hygiene of Sweden’s BioPolymer+ is a more suitable option for most people.
- Non solvent – Adapted to skin. BioPolymer+ is clinically and dermatologically tested given the highest marks for NOT irritating the skin.
- Non Oxidizing – Dries in topically on the skin and remains active. There is no harsh chemical reaction on the skin.
- Non VOC – Does not evaporate like ethanol, when inhaled can lead to irritation in the airways and eyes, which can cause headaches and other types of discomfort.
- Alcohol free means that there is zero risk for abuse and also that there are no religious restrictions against using it.
By choosing the BioPolymer+ formula as your sanitizer, you will get a better fit for more hands, which in turn leads to a safer environment from an infection prevention perspective.
“At IOGT-NTO, we have chosen alcohol-free hand disinfection from Hygiene of Sweden.
We think it’s good to have an alcohol-free option for several reasons.
On the one hand, you avoid the risk of hand disinfection being used for intoxication, and on the other hand, those who have made a conscious choice to avoid alcohol avoid being exposed to the strong smell that many alcohol-based products give off. We are influenced by our senses and alcohol has a very characteristic smell.
In a larger workplace, there is usually always someone who wants to get out of an addiction, and an alcohol-free work environment is then an advantage.”
-Stefan Engström, Property Manager IOGT-NTO
Read more about other benefits of going alcohol free at biopolymerplus.com.
Use disinfectants safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Biocider ska användas på ett säkert sätt. Läs alltid igenom etiketten och produktinformationen före användningen.