A new standard in hand hygiene
Sanitize and protect
Green bioscience from Sweden
Five great reasons why brands are switching to our safe sanitising formula
We are setting a new standard in hand hygiene, by providing highly effective products that are safe for you and the environment. That is why we keep our products as natural as possible by including a minimal amount of active chemical substances, without compromising on effectiveness.
- SAFE Biopolymer™plus is non-alcoholic and will not cause dry hands.
- PROTECTS Our formula is more effective than alcohol and will not evaporate.
- NO WARNING LABELS It is non-classified and requires no special handling.
- GREENER OPTION Makes a smaller impact and aligns with UNs environmental goals.
- CUSTOM BRANDING You can put your brand on the packaging and make it your product.
Get in touch with us when you want a safer, greener option for hand sanitising, with or without, your own private label. We are here to help.
Some of our customers
Join our mission for a safer and more sustainable solution for hand hygiene
Order your free design proposal today
Private label products makes you the brand that is in and on your customers hands to protect them. Explore our private label antibacterial products and see which option fits you.
Quick list of products we can supply...
- Foam and spray dispensers, manual and automatic
- 20 ml pocket spray
- Classic sprays in different sizes
- Foam solutions
- Custom solutions
We can supply you with sample design based on your logo absolutely free. Click the button and fill out the form.
free design proposal
Hygiene of Sweden supports IFK Lidingö Athletics
Warning: Do not leave alcohol based hand sanitizers in the car.
Subscribe to Hygiene News
Fill out your email below and get our newsletter with the latest updates and special offers.
New CEO of Hygiene of Sweden, Robert Löfgren
Quality Care installation
We are expanding globally for increased availability
Hygiene of Sweden has research, production and sales representatives around the world. We are continuously adding countries and regions to our reach with ongoing registrations to comply with local regulations. Get in touch with us if you any questions or want a current update regarding your particular area.